In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Steven Kuchenbrod – A doting father of 3 beautiful girls and Owner and principal consultant of the company – TrekClinical, where he conducts Quality Audits in pharmaceutical and biotech companies. – talks about: – His humble beginnings, dreams and expectations to do well in life – The unpredictable challenges he faced in his military and pharmaceutical career – Dealing with personal hardships with courage and mental strength – Always looking up with optimism and focusing on the blessings of life.
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Riddhi Bhakta – A nutrition coach, a massage therapist, a meditation guide, a reiki healer – talks about: – Dealing with relationship challenges – Her childhood inspiration – Accepting and creating life for herself and her son as a single parent – How she is healing by providing health & wellness to others and so much more!
ATMS : Marriage, Motherhood & Career with Shweta Shree (Doing what feels right)
00:00 / 18:11 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Shweta Shree, a proud SAHM from India shares
her views on:
– The dilemma of a woman at each phase of Marriage, Motherhood and Career
– Adjusting with new relationships
– Her source of joy every single day
– And doing what feels right
So let’s get some inspiration from this SAHM at ATMS!
ATMS: Inner (Yoga) Strength with Rosie Lazroe (Multifaceted Yoga Teacher)
00:00 / 24:23 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Rosie Lazroe – Yoga Alliance
Registered Yoga Teacher, Prenatal Yoga Teacher Trainer & Continuing
Education Provider, Climate Reality Leader, Devotional Singer and Reiki
Master Teacher – talks about:
– Realizing the power of yoga at an early age
– Effect of yoga on her students
– Staying authentic with yoga
– Continuing to learn and teach from prenatal to mommy-child yoga and from crystal sound frequencies to Reiki & more!
So take a deep peaceful breath and do some YOGA! To know more about
yoga classes with Rosie Lazroe – visit her website
http://www.bountifulblessingsyooga.com or search for ‘yoga with Rosie Lazroe’
ATMS : Finding True Passion with Varna Sandeep (Founder of Varnanjali – School of traditional Indian & Bollywood dance)
00:00 / 25:11 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Varna Sandeep, Founder and artistic
director of Varnanjali Natyalaya – school of traditional Indian &
Bollywood dance in Ajax, Canada talks about:
– Her background and life from India to Canada,
– Learning bitter-true realities of starting career in a new country,
– Finding comfort and rediscovering her true passion
– Balancing life with family, being open to criticism, taking one small dance-step at a time and starting her own school!
So keep following your true passion. You can contact Varna Sandeep
for more information about her dance school on http://www.varnanjali.com or
type in key words ‘varnanjali natyalaya’ on facebook, youtube or twitter
to get connected.
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Humorous Motivational Speaker Tami Evans candidly talks about:
– her true calling as motivational speaker,
– what goes into being one,
– her helpful tips on dealing with difficult people
– and doing it all while having lots of fun!
ATMS : Climbing the Management Ladder with Laurel Sindelar (clinical research industry)
00:00 / 40:51 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast episode, Laurel Sindelar – Senior Director of a small pharmaceutical company, talks about:
– her humble career beginnings
– gradual move towards the clinical research field,
– realizing her own potential,
– the challenges and barriers faced in climbing up the management ladder
– And finally what matters at the end of the day!
I hope the listeners learn, relate and feel inspired to take the next
step of climbing up that Management Ladder! Enjoy – Priyanka Bairagi