ATMS : Marriage, Motherhood & Career with Shweta Shree (Doing what feels right)
00:00 / 18:11 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Shweta Shree, a proud SAHM from India shares
her views on:
– The dilemma of a woman at each phase of Marriage, Motherhood and Career
– Adjusting with new relationships
– Her source of joy every single day
– And doing what feels right
So let’s get some inspiration from this SAHM at ATMS!
ATMS : Finding True Passion with Varna Sandeep (Founder of Varnanjali – School of traditional Indian & Bollywood dance)
00:00 / 25:11 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Varna Sandeep, Founder and artistic
director of Varnanjali Natyalaya – school of traditional Indian &
Bollywood dance in Ajax, Canada talks about:
– Her background and life from India to Canada,
– Learning bitter-true realities of starting career in a new country,
– Finding comfort and rediscovering her true passion
– Balancing life with family, being open to criticism, taking one small dance-step at a time and starting her own school!
So keep following your true passion. You can contact Varna Sandeep
for more information about her dance school on www.varnanjali.com or
type in key words ‘varnanjali natyalaya’ on facebook, youtube or twitter
to get connected.
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Humorous Motivational Speaker Tami Evans candidly talks about:
– her true calling as motivational speaker,
– what goes into being one,
– her helpful tips on dealing with difficult people
– and doing it all while having lots of fun!
So keep laughing, listening and learning and contact Tami Evans for
more information on her website www.tamievans.com or email her at
ATMS : Climbing the Management Ladder with Laurel Sindelar (clinical research industry)
00:00 / 40:51 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast episode, Laurel Sindelar – Senior Director of a small pharmaceutical company, talks about:
– her humble career beginnings
– gradual move towards the clinical research field,
– realizing her own potential,
– the challenges and barriers faced in climbing up the management ladder
– And finally what matters at the end of the day!
I hope the listeners learn, relate and feel inspired to take the next
step of climbing up that Management Ladder! Enjoy – Priyanka Bairagi