ATMS : Marriage, Motherhood & Career with Shweta Shree (Doing what feels right)
00:00 / 18:11 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Shweta Shree, a proud SAHM from India shares
her views on:
– The dilemma of a woman at each phase of Marriage, Motherhood and Career
– Adjusting with new relationships
– Her source of joy every single day
– And doing what feels right
So let’s get some inspiration from this SAHM at ATMS!
ATMS : Finding True Passion with Varna Sandeep (Founder of Varnanjali – School of traditional Indian & Bollywood dance)
00:00 / 25:11 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Varna Sandeep, Founder and artistic
director of Varnanjali Natyalaya – school of traditional Indian &
Bollywood dance in Ajax, Canada talks about:
– Her background and life from India to Canada,
– Learning bitter-true realities of starting career in a new country,
– Finding comfort and rediscovering her true passion
– Balancing life with family, being open to criticism, taking one small dance-step at a time and starting her own school!
So keep following your true passion. You can contact Varna Sandeep
for more information about her dance school on http://www.varnanjali.com or
type in key words ‘varnanjali natyalaya’ on facebook, youtube or twitter
to get connected.
In this inspiring ATMS podcast, Humorous Motivational Speaker Tami Evans candidly talks about:
– her true calling as motivational speaker,
– what goes into being one,
– her helpful tips on dealing with difficult people
– and doing it all while having lots of fun!
ATMS : Climbing the Management Ladder with Laurel Sindelar (clinical research industry)
00:00 / 40:51 Mins
In this inspiring ATMS podcast episode, Laurel Sindelar – Senior Director of a small pharmaceutical company, talks about:
– her humble career beginnings
– gradual move towards the clinical research field,
– realizing her own potential,
– the challenges and barriers faced in climbing up the management ladder
– And finally what matters at the end of the day!
I hope the listeners learn, relate and feel inspired to take the next
step of climbing up that Management Ladder! Enjoy – Priyanka Bairagi